Agency Program Funding
Each year Niles Township Government awards grants to various social service agencies in need of funding to supplement their programs that benefit our community.
To be eligible for funding an agency must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in operation for a minimum of one fiscal year
- Provide direct services to Niles Township residents
- Have appropriate non-profit infrastructure in place that ensures accountability and performance to its clients and funders
- Meet one or more of Niles Township’s identified funding priorities including:
- Developmental Disabilities
- Domestic Violence
- Economically Challenged Families
- Mental Health
- Substance Abuse
Agency Funding Hearings
2022 to 2023 Agency Funding Hearings are tentatively set to begin the first week of May. Funding decisions are typically made at the last board meeting in May 2022. All agencies applying for funding have ten minutes to present their case before the Niles Township Board.
The 2022 to 2023 Grant Cycle will begin on January 4, 2022.
Traditionally, our Grant Cycle runs from January, when applications are sent electronically to established agencies, through the submission deadline which is March 25th 2022.
Apply by completing our Funding Application.
Current Service Providers (2022-2023)
To see the current service providers for the Niles Township Government, click here.
If you have any questions, please email Niles Township.