Niles Township College Scholarships
To be eligible, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a graduating Niles Township high school senior with a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- Must be a resident of Niles Township.
- Must plan to attend a university/college in IL as a full-time student.
- Must have a history in extracurricular activities that demonstrate a willingness to. accept leadership responsibilities or a commitment to civic responsibility, social consciousness and a willingness to serve the community (attach list with application).
- Must submit a 500- word essay on The Role of Township Government in Today’s Society and in the Future that will include information gained from an interview with an elected township official.
- Must submit two letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, local officials or business people.
- Must submit an official high school transcript.
- Must submit a cover letter.
Niles Township College Scholarship Application